The 2012 Pan-Massachusetts Challenge, A 200 mile bike-a-thon from Sturbridge to Provincetown taking place on August
4th and 5th.
The Pan-Massachusetts challenge is the largest Athletic Fundraising event in the country, raising over $30,000,000 annually with all proceeds
donated to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
This app has been created for both Riders and Sponsors/Friends.
ALL proceeds for the App are donated to the PMC
If you'd like to donate to my ride, please go here:
In the app you can:
- Search for and track Riders and Volunteers.
- Email Home Page links to friends
- View a Rider’s Image Gallery
- Visit a Rider’s Links
- View Rider Fundraising goals and amounts
- Integrated Social network for writing on friends Walls and Replies to posts.
- Riders can “Check-In” and a message will be transmitted to their followers including a custom message and map position.
- Riders can view their sponsors, send thank-you emails and add contacts to the address book.
- View the Pan-Mass challenge Blog
- View the Pan-Mass challenge Press Releases
- View the Pan-Mass challenge Videos
- Update a photo from your Image Gallery/Camera
- Help support the PMC!